Digital Youth Nigeria
The Digital Youth Nigeria programme is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development. This programme is designed to avail eligible Nigerian youths that will participate in standard training sessions to learn several global digital roles, including Business Process Outsourcing skills, Software and Coding skills, Animation/Graphics skills and Internet of Things/IT Hardware skills.
These highly practical skill-sets will develop their abilities to handle jobs which have a need for the outsourcing of specific digital services.
This programme is designed to support 1,600 youths successfully screened from across the six geopolitical zones including Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory through fully paid in-person and virtual training sessions.
This will be combined with hardware and software starter packs to position the participants as standby agents who are fully equipped, and technically capable of functioning in such roles in the nearest future.
Participants must be Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Must possess a valid government-issued means of identification
- Be willing to undertake some travel (for practical sessions) if selected
- Minimum level of education required is O’Level (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB)
Animation / Graphics
- Introduction to Graphics Design
- Theory of Layout and Design
- Principles of Animation
- Understanding Body Mechanics and Pantomiming
- 3D Modeling and Animations
Business Process Outsourcing
- Overview Business Process Outsourcing Opportunities Globally
- Data Entry / Imaging
- Customer Service, Support and Sales
- Website SEO and Content Generation
- Setting up a Call Center
- Review (Focus Driven based on Service Areas Chosen by Participants)
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Internet Technology & Architecture of IoT
- Networking Essentials
- Networking Devices
- Common Elements of IoT
- Networking and Connectivity medium
- IoT Connections, Technology & Protocols
- Sensors and Actuators
- Data Transmission Standard
- Drivers and Inhibitors of IoT
- Machine to Machine /Userless Communication
- Internet of Things Project Prototyping
- Common Use Cases of IoT for Nigeria.
- IoT for Agriculture
- IoT for Home Automation
- IoT for Energy and Utility
- IoT for Healthcare
- IoT for Creative Media Industry
Apply for: Digital Youth Nigeria
Sorry, all applications have closed for this programme.